Sunday, July 29, 2012

How do I add URL site to Bing

Generally their web crawler, MSNBot, can find most pages on the Internet. However if your site does not appear on Bing, you can send them the address (URL). ADD URL (How do I add my site to Bing) Add Blog to Bing. Cool Tips And Hot Tricks For The New Bing Webmaster Tools.



How do I add my sitemap to Bing? 
To submit an XML-based Sitemap to Bing:Step 1: Copy and paste the entire URL below as a single URL into the address bar of your browser:


Step 1:    http://www.bing.com/webmaster/ping.aspx?sitemap=www.YourWebAddress.com/sitemap.xml


Step 2: Change “www.YourWebAddress.com” to your domain name  
Step 3: Copy Past All Code in You Browser and Press ENTER

Or officialsite HERE

1 comment:

  1. Very useful information on how to submit your URL to Bing.Geeting your site/blog ranked highly in any search engine is a key to monetize the same.

    ReplyDelete